MPCNC Z-Axis modification to allow quick CNC to Laser head changes.Continue reading “MPCNC Hot-Swappable Z-Axis”
This project is a python script meant to be running on a Raspberry Pi to trigger webhooks to my home assistant setup if a button was pressed. I currently have the following plugs on a smartswitch: cnc killswitch, vacuum, lights, fan. The center toggle switch is the laser kill switch.Continue reading “CNC Button Board”
My little project has snowballed into hours and hours of work.Continue reading “Updates on automated bug bounty recon framework”
I am currently working on a project that I have never attempted before, a programming project.
While my project is not written in Python (We’ll get there eventually), this was the first project that I had set out to solve without very much experience within the beginning.
As of recent, I’ve been upgrading parts on my MPCNC to better serve my functions. Soon I’ll have a laser attachment on my CNC to do engraving and shallow cuts which I am super excited about but first I need to make some changes to existing models.
Last month I posted about my MPCNC Tornado, this month I would like to present a new addon for that project. An air assist mount.Continue reading “Down the Fusion 360 Rabbit Hole – MPCNC Tornado Air Assist and Other Mods”
Alright, here it is. V3. Renaming this Project to “Tornado”, you can find it on thingiverse as “MPCNC Primo Tornado – Z Independent Dust Collection“
I’m feeling really good about the current status of this project!Continue reading “MPCNC Tornado v3 – Z Axis Independent Dust Collection”
I recently was looking for a decent dust collection system that was Z axis independent.
After a bit of digging, I determined I was going to design one up myself. This design allows you to set the height of the dust shoe and lock it in so it doesn’t move when running the CNC. The dust shoe is held in by 8, 8mmx3mm magnets and allows you to easily add / remove the shoe when setting up your work.
I got into 3D Printing about two years ago, my first printer was an wanhao i3 with a 200mm x 200mm x 180mm bed. It served me well for about a year and then I wanted more. In comes the Kossel Mini, with a 175mm x 175mm x 300mm bed size. So much room for vertical printing activities!
This post is going to be about my on-going project to setup my 3D Printing enclosure that I have built over the last year. This project is far from done however, I would like to share my setup at this point to hopefully give someone an idea of the Kossel Mini setup.Continue reading “Marlin 1.1.19 on Kossel Mini with ZProbe”